A time saving storage solution, the mobile rack offers four trayless SATA hard drive bays, allowing you to hot swap Serial ATA hard drives but avoid having to mount the drives to trays for deployment or unfasten them for replacement.
Supporting up to four hard drives, each at up to Terabyte (1TB) capacity, the mobile SATA hot swap rack offers a total capacity of 4TB and takes up only three 5.25in drive bays inside a host computer - maximizing space-efficiency within the computer.
Using Terabyte hard drives? Don’t expose your Hard Drive and valuable data to unnecessary heat!
The HSB430SATBK has two built-in 40mm fans that re-distribute the heat build-up generated as a result of typical drive operation. This feature is especially important for larger volume storage (750GB, 1TB hard drives), and faster “spinning" drives (i.e 7200 RPM), as it can help optimize drive operability and in turn preserve stored data integrity.
- Fast and easy as don't have to physically mount hard drive in tray and then remove
- Innovative design requires no internal caddy or tray, saving time and maximizing efficiency.
- Offers a 10,000+ insertion rating - equating to nearly 6 removal/insertion cycles per day for 5 years!
- Supports up to 3 Gb/s data transfer speed using SATA 300 (SATA II) hard drives
- Worldwide patent for connector supports greater than 10,000 insertion rating - equating to nearly 6 removal/insertion cycles per day for 5 years!
- Requires 3 5.25in drive bays
Product Height 5 in [127 mm]
Product Length 7.64 in [194 mm]
Product Width 5.75 in [146 mm]