90-C1CQA0-L0UAY0YZ - ENGTX560 TI DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5Features
- Top-selected and overclocked to 900MHz, 80MHz higher than reference for faster and smoother performance
- Speed up heat dissipation with doubled airflow via exclusive DirectCU dual fan design
- Pump up graphics performance with Super Alloy Power delivering a 15% performance boost, 2.5 longer lifespan and 35C cooler operation
- Crank up 50% faster clock speeds with exclusive Voltage Tweak Specifications
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti running at 900MHz FACTORY OVERCLOCKED
- 1GB GDDR5 Memory running at 4200MHz (1050MHz GDDR5) / 256-bit
- 384 Stream Processing Units
- 400MHz RAMDACs
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.1 Support
- 2 Slot Dual Fan DirectCU II Cooling System
2 x DVI-I, 1 x Mini HDMI
InterfacePCI Express 2.0Dimensions9 " x 4.4 " InchMinimum System RequirementsSystem Requirements
1. PCI Express or PCI Express 2.0-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x 16 graphics slot.
2. Two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.
3. Minimum 500W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 30A).