Digitally Controlled Power
The fully modular Corsair AX1200i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS® Platinum levels. Built-in Corsair Link™ gives you unprecedented monitoring and control.
The built-in Corsair Link™ functionality allows you to know how well your AX760i is working at any given moment and lets you quickly tweak its performance. Server-inspired diagnostic tools monitor real-time efficiency, power usage, configurable over-current protection points and fan profiles
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- An ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 Plus Gold certified to deliver at least 90% efficiency at 50% load
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
1x 24pin ATX
2x EPS 4+4pin Cable 12v
Warranty: 7 Years Warranty