You can switch the resolution of Traveler 100V Laser to 1600 or 800 dpi while pressing the right, left and middle buttons together. And what’s really great is you don’t need a driver to get started. The unique sleek shape is comfortable to use in either hand and the polished black with dark silver finish looks perfect with your PC environment.
With another high value design from Genius, Traveler 100V Laser is just right for you.
- Laser technology provides more tracking power than LED optical mice
- Sensitivity adjustment to 1600 and 800 dpi resolution
- Works reliably on glossy or uneven surfaces
- Suitable for both hands
Interface support: USB
Windows Vista/XP x64/ XP/ME/2003/2000/98SE
Macintosh with OS X 10.2.8+
Number of buttons:
Three (Left, Right ,Middle button with wheel)
1600/800 dpi Laser engine
- IBM PC Pentium 233 compatible or higher
- Windows Vista/XP X64/XP/ME/2003/2000/98SE,
- Mac OS X later
- Available USB port or PS/2 port