(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- AMD A series processors
- AMD Athlon™ series processors
- AMD A68H
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
- Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/ Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:|
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
* The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
- Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
- Support for AMD Eyefinity technology
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
- 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors|
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x speaker header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
|Back Panel Connectors|
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan fail warning
- APU/System fan speed control
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for EasyTune
- Support for Smart Recovery 2
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
* To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2+ Kaveri APU.
- Support for Windows 8.1/7 32-bit/64-bit
- Support for Windows XP 32-bit
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.