Intel Core i3 3.4GHz CPU - 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM - Intel H61 HDMI Motherboard Bundle - MB-i3334G
- Price £156.95 inc vat
- £130.79 ex vat
- Customise this with our options below!
- In Stock
* Ships in 1-3 days *
- Overclock Code: 149324
- Intel Product Code: MB-i3334G
- Brand: Intel
This bundle is based upon the Intel Core i3 Dual Core processor running with at a speed of 3.4GHz and 4GB of 1333MHz DDR3 Memory. These are installed and tested in the socket 1155 Sandybridge motherboard, utilizing Intel H61 chipset with PCIe x16 slot, & 10/100 LAN making it ideal for any mid range system.
New Improved Specifications!
- Intel Core i3 Dual Core Processor running at 3.4GHz
- Intel Processor Cooler
- Branded 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory Module
- H61 Chipset mATX Motherboard
- Intel HD 3000 Graphics with HDMI / DVI and Dsub
- High Definition Audio
- Integrated Gigabit LAN
Every bundle comes with a processor, heatsink/fan and memory pre-installed and is tested & setup by our technical team before being despatched from our warehouse.
Please note: These motherboard bundles are assembled on demand to order and usually ship within 48hrs of the order being placed. During busy time periods these can increase upto 72 hours.
Intel® H61 Express Chipset
4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz memory modules
Support for non-ECC memory modules
* Due to Intel H61 chipset limitation, please use single-side memory modules when four memory modules are installed. Please refer "Manual" for more memory information
* Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
Realtek ALC889 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
1 x Atheros 8151 GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
2 x PCI slots
Storage Interface Chipset:
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
Up to 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Etron EJ168 chip:
Up to 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x parallel port header
1 x serial port header
1 x clearing CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard port
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
iTE IT8728 chip
System voltage detection
CPU/System temperature detection
CPU/System fan speed detection
CPU/system fan speed control
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
2 x 32 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
Support for Microsoft® Windows 7
Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.5cm
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Review Intel Core i3 3.4GHz CPU - 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM - Intel H61 HDMI Motherboard Bundle