Intel Pentium 3.0GHz Dual Core CPU - 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM - Intel B75 Motherboard Bundle with USB3.0 and SATA 6Gbs support - MB-G20304G
- Price £129.95 inc vat
- £108.29 ex vat
- Customise this with our options below!
- In Stock
* Ships in 1-3 days *
- Overclock Code: 149643
- Intel Product Code: MB-G20304G
- Brand: Intel
This bundle is based upon the Intel G2030 Dual Core processor running with at a speed of 3.0GHz and 4GB of 1333MHz DDR3 Memory. These are installed and tested in the Gigabyte Intel B75 chipset LGA1155 motherboard, utilizing Intel onboard graphics, USB3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s ideal for any starter home/office system.
- Intel G2030 Dual Core Processor running at 3.0GHz
- 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3 1333MHz Branded Memory
- GIGABYTE Intel B75 Chipset Micro ATX Motherboard
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics with 1x PCI x16 slot for upgrades
- Integrated Sound
- Integrated Gigabit LAN
- 1x SATA 6Gb/s and 5x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 2x USB3.0 and 4x USB2.0 ports on back panel additional 6 ports via internal headers
Every bundle comes with a processor, heatsink/fan and memory pre-installed and is tested & setup by our technical team before being despatched from our warehouse.
Please note: These motherboard bundles are assembled on demand to order and usually ship within 48hrs of the order being placed. During busy time periods these can increase upto 72 hours.
Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
Intel® B75 Express Chipset
2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Realtek ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* Whether PCI Express 3.0 is supported depends on CPU and graphics card compatibility.
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector (SATA3 0) supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 1~5) supporting up to 5 SATA 3Gb/s devices
Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
* In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x PS/2 keyboard port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
Support for Microsoft® Windows 8/7/XP
Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm
Review Intel Pentium 3.0GHz Dual Core CPU - 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM - Intel B75 Motherboard Bundle with USB3.0 and SATA 6Gbs support