Intel Pentium E5700 Dual Core 3.0GHz CPU - 2GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM - G41 Motherboard Bundle - MB-E57002G41
- Price £119.99 inc vat
- £99.99 ex vat
- This Product Has been discontinued
- *** Please view our alternative products below ***
- Customise this with our options below!
- Overclock Code: 149239
- Value Product Code: MB-E57002G41
- Brand: Value
This Product Has been discontinued
This bundle is based upon the Intel E5700 Dual Core processor running with at a speed of 3.0GHz and 2GB of 1333MHz DDR3 Memory. These are installed and tested in the ASROCK Intel G41 chipset LGA775 motherboard, utilizing Intel onboard graphics, ideal for any starter home/office system.
- Intel E5700 Dual Core Processor running at 3.0GHz
- 2GB (1x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz Branded Memory
- ASROCK Intel G41 Chipset Micro ATX Motherboard
Every bundle comes with a processor, heatsink/fan and memory pre-installed and is tested & setup by our technical team before being despatched from our warehouse.
Please note: These motherboard bundles are assembled on demand to order and usually ship within 48hrs of the order being placed. During busy time periods these can increase upto 72 hours.
General CPU - LGA 775 for Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme / Core™ 2 Quad / Core™ 2 Duo / Pentium® Dual Core / Celeron® Dual Core / Celeron®, supporting Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
- Supports FSB1333/1066/800/533 MHz
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
- Supports Untied Overclocking Technology
- Supports EM64T CPU
Chipset - Northbridge: Intel® G41
- Southbridge: Intel® ICH7
Memory - Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 1333(OC)/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 8GB**
- 2 x DDR2 DIMM slots
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
BIOS - 8Mb AMI Legal BIOS
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- VCCM, NB, VTT, GTLRef Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Smart BIOS
Audio, Video and Networking Graphics - Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500
- Pixel Shader 4.0, DirectX 10
- Max. shared memory 1759MB*
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 75Hz
*The shared memory size is dynamically controlled by VGA driver, and the Max. shared memory size will be available only when more than 4GB memory is installed under 64-bit OS.
Audio - 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec) LAN - Atheros® PCIEx1 LAN AR8132L
- Speed: 10/100 Ethernet
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
Expansion / Connectivity Slots - 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
- 1 x PCI slot
Connector - 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors (No support for RAID and "Hot Plug" functions)
- 1 x ATA100 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices)
- 1 x Print port header
- 1 x COM port header
- CPU/Chassis FAN connector
- 24 pin ATX power connector
- 4 pin 12V power connector
- Front panel audio connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O I/O Panel
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x VGA Port
- 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Other Features / Miscellaneous Form Factor - Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.8-in x 7.8-in, 22.4 cm x 19.8 cm OS - Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit / XP / XP 64-bit compliantCaution:
Please realize that there is a certain risk involved with overclocking, including adjusting the setting in the BIOS or using the third-party overclocking tools. Overclocking may affect your system stability, or even cause damage to the components and devices of your system. It should be done at your own risk and expense. We are not responsible for possible damage caused by overclocking.
Review Intel Pentium E5700 Dual Core 3.0GHz CPU - 2GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM - G41 Motherboard Bundle