Description & Specification
Built with the quality, reliability, and durability that lives up to the OCZ name, the Vertex 3 Max IOPS Series easily integrates into today's mobile and desktop platforms and features TRIM support to optimize performance over the drive's lifespan as the ultimate Windows 7 companion.
120GB Max Performance*
- Max Read: up to 550MB/s
- Max Write: up to 500MB/s
- Random Read 4KB: 35,000 IOPS
- Random Write 4KB: 75,000 IOPS
- Maximum 4K Random Write: 85,000 IOPS
*Max performance achieved using Native SATA 6Gbps chipset. Please refer to product sheet for additional performance metrics
- MLC NAND Flash
- Interface: SATA 6Gbps / Backwards Compatible 3Gbps
- Native TRIM support
- Seek Time: .1ms
- Slim 2.5" Design
- 99.8 x 69.63 x 9.3mm
- Lightweight: 77g
- Operating Temp: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Ambient Temp: 0°C ~ 55°C
- Storage Temp: -45Â°C ~ 85Â°C
- Low Power Consumption: 3W Active, 1.65W Idle
- Shock Resistant up to 1500G
- RAID Support
- Included 3.5" Desktop adapter bracket
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP 32-bit/64-bit, Mac OSX
- MTBF: 2 million hours
Important SSD notes:
Solid State Drives DO NOT require defragmentation. It may decrease the lifespan of the drive.
Consumers may see a discrepancy between reported capacity and actual capacity; the storage industry standard is to display capacity in decimal. However, the operating system usually calculates capacity in binary format, causing traditional HDD and SSD to show a lower capacity in Windows. In the case of SSDs, some of the capacity is reserved for formatting and redundancy for wear leveling.
Rated speeds may vary slightly depending on the benchmark used, drivers, windows version, bios version and file size. We recommend using ATTO, IOMeter, and PC Mark Vantage for benchmarking SSDs and to achieve maximum rated specifications. Maximum performance is achieved by using the P67 chipset with Native SATA 6Gbps.