Description & Specification
Command With The Utmost Precision
The 8200 DPI Pro-Aim R3 laser sensor in the Kone XTD offers superb tracking, transmitting even the fastest mouse movements with no lag - for incredible precision that delivers amazing gaming control. And thanks to the integrated Tracking and Distance Control Unit (TDCU), you can adjust the sensor precisely to your mouse pad, further improving tracking and minimizing pick-up-flight - and further advancing your command capabilities.
Enjoy A Wealth Of Powerful Features - Instantly
The Kone XTD features a 32-bit Turbo Core V2 processor that delivers lightning-fast computing speed - so you can take advantage of its many custom gaming functions with absolutely no lag.
Click With Killer Precision
The Kone XTD features ROCCAT Click Master switch tech - powered by Omron. Constructed with the world's most advanced switch components, Click Master technology ensures that every button press registers with extreme precision. Every click also delivers pronounced feedback, letting you feel your way to successful gaming. And because of its premium materials and construction, ROCCAT Click Master switch tech provides you with the longest life of hardcore gaming, click after click.
Store A Wealth Of Macros And Settings
Packed with a hefty 576KB of on-board memory, the Kone XTD has plenty of room to store all of your macros and profiles. And because it features a super-quick 32-bit Turbo Core V2 processor, you can call up any of your custom setting instantaneously.
Command With The Perfect Selection Of Tools
With eight fully-programmable buttons and a tough-built 4D mouse wheel, the Kone XTD offers the optimal amount of combat control in a clean, uncluttered space - giving you swift access to all the command options you need to dominate any skirmish.
Game At The Weight You Want
Whether you prefer to game like a heavyweight, a lightweight, or somewhere in-between, the Kone XTD's four easy-to-clip-in, 5-gram weights let you pick the weight that's right for you.
Command Faster, Easier And Smarter
The Kone XTD features world famous Easy-Shift[+] technology, which lets you set two functions for each mouse button and the scroll wheel - giving you the power to pack a massive amount of quickly-accessible control into a clean, uncluttered space. And the included ROCCAT Driver software lets you easily program and fine tune a multitude of settings - and gives you sound feedback with most changes - so you can game exactly how you like.
Treat Your Hand To Some Serious Ergonomics
Comfort is essential when you're gaming - and the Kone XTD delivers. In addition to its perfectly-weighted design - allowing for smooth, cozy and rock-steady gliding - the XTD features a soft-touch, ultra-comfort surface that lets you game long without the slightest irritation.
Light Up The Battlefield - And Your XTD
The Kone XTD offers more than just killer gaming performance: It's also a fully-customizable atmosphere booster that adds to the mood of every gaming session. Flanking its sides are two shimmering light rails powered by four independent multi-colour LEDs that you can set in your choice of a wide range of vibrant hues. You can even program the light rails to execute cool effects, like a "breathing" function, or colour rotation in your choice of shades - or to signal game profile changes.
- Fully-adjustable 8200DPI pro optic (R3) sensor with 41 true DPI setting ranging from 200 to 8200
- ROCCAT click master, switch tech powered by Omron for precision button activation
- EASY-SHIFT[+] button duplicator with Easy-Aim + Easy-Wheel functions for max command power
- 32-bit turbo core V2 processor for lightning-fast computing speed
- Tracking & distance control unit, for less pick-up flight & more precise gaming
- 576KB on-board memory, for storing a wealth of macros and settings
- 4-LED light system, for customizable colours + effects
- Eight mouse buttons + solid 4D wheel, for a full complement of command options
- Four easy-to-clip-in weights (4 X 5G), for customized weight adjustment
- ROCCAT driver + macro manager, for advanced customization + presets for games & apps
- ROCCAT achievements display, for monitoring gaming performance
- 1000Hz polling rate
- 1ms response time
- 12000fps, 10.8 megapixel
- 30G acceleration
- 3.8m/s (150ips)
- 16-bit data channel
- 1-5mm Lift off distance
- 72MHz Turbo Core V2 32-bit Arm based MCU
- Zero angle snapping/prediction
- 1.8m braided USB cable
- Dimensions: Max. width 13.5cm x approx. 7.8cm max. length
- Weight: Approx. 123g (excl. cable) +4 optional weights in 5g, 10g, 15g or 20g