Add Light To Your Arsenal
The Ryos MK Pro offers totally customizable, ROCCAT™-enginereed per-key illumination in two convenient modes: smart and manual. This means you can add awesome special effects to your keystrokes, configure your keyboard to highlight your in-game and application key bindings, your modifier keys, your macro sequences and cool downs, your system controls, and much, much more. The included software development kit ensures that only your imagination is the limit.
Key Configurations To Suit Every Game
With the Ryos MK Pro, Easy-Shift[+]™ becomes the completely remappable easy keyboard. Together with the Easy-Shift[+]™ and FN keys, you can assign a secondary key function to virtually every key on the keyboard, to suit every game and key configuration. Add to this the fact that you can store over 500 macros in the keyboard's flash memory and you've got an insanely customizable, fast-acting piece of gaming hardware on your hands.
Firing on All Cylinders With N-Key Rollover
The Ryos MK Pro features ultra-advanced anti-ghosting with N-Key rollover. This means that no matter how frenzied your intense gaming sessions get, your keyboard will always register every keystroke - and never let you down.
Powerful Processing That Packs A Punch
Owing to its whopping 32-bit ARM Cortex processor, the Ryos MK Pro comes out swinging. Since the MCU is so powerful, not one of the keyboard’s advanced features sacrifices an ounce of performance. And with 2 MB of flash memory to store your configurations, your keyboard will execute all of your keystrokes and macros in real time, without any delay.
Keep Track With Roccat Achievements Display
With ROCCAT™ R.A.D. you’ll never miss a trick. Monitor your skills with at-a-glance overviews of important statistics, win awards when you hit crucial milestones - and then show friends on facebook and other social media how excellent you are.
Key Switches To Suit Every Gamer
With durable CHERRY MX key switches that last up to an incredible 50 MILLION keystrokes and laser-etched, UV-coated keycaps, wear and tear will be the least of your concerns.
Integrated Media Hub At Your Fingertips
Thanks to its integrated media hub, the Ryos MK Pro offers extreme gaming convenience. With two USB 2.0 ports and audio in/out pass-through, you’ll be able to plug in your headset and mouse and get gaming in an instant. And you won't have to worry about a mess of cables, since the Ryos MK Pro comes with a built-in cable channel underneath the keyboard.
Smudge-Proof Glossy Look
Featuring an innovative, ROCCAT™-pioneered micro-dotted surface, the Ryos MK Pro gives you that sought-after sleek and glossy look, with no fingerprint left behind. Since the micro-dots on the surface are ultra-polished, your keyboard will resist all smudges, all the while keeping up appearances with a durable, classy finish.
Complete Comfort, Rock Solid
The optimally-sized Ryos MK Pro provides total stability and comfort for hardcore gamers. Since the jumbo-size wrist rest is completely integrated, you can count on your keyboard giving you the sturdy support you need in the heat of the battle. And owning to its generous size, your wrists will be sitting pretty even during prolonged gaming sessions - with no muscle strain or fatigue.
Clutter-Free, Super-Stable Support
Underneath the Ryos MK Pro is a perfectly-positioned set of five rubberized keyboard and two retractable stabilizers - meaning your keyboard will stay where you put it. And with its neat, finely-braided cable and convenient cable channel, you can admire your keyboard's aesthetics without any mess of wires getting in your way.
- Per-Key illumination, insane customization possibilities
- Easy-Shift[+]™ becomes easy keyboard, assign a secondary function to virtually any key
- N-Key rollover, means advanced anti-ghosting
- High-Powered hardware, two 32-bit ARM Cortex processors + 2 MB of flash memory
- ROCCAT™ Achievements Display, keep track of your vital statistics
- Cherry MX key switchs
- Smudge-Proof glossy look, killer look – with no fingerprints
- Integrated media hub, audio in/out and two USB 2.0 ports
- Complete comfort, rock solid, jumbo-size integrated wrist rest
- Clutter-Free, super-stable suppoer, in-built cable channel and five rubber feet
- ROCCAT™ TALK® set bonus, get more out of your ROCCAT™ devices
by combining their functions
- Per-key illuminated mechanical keyboard with 113 keys
- Advanced anti-ghosting with N-key rollover
- Choice of four CHERRY MX key switches
- 3 programmable thumbster keys (T1 - T3)
- 5 programmable macro keys (M1 - M5)
- 94 other programmable keys
- 1000 hz polling rate, 1 ms response time
- 1.8 m rear-exit braided cable
- 1x audio in, 1x audio out, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Dimensions: 23.4 cm X 50.8 cm
Cherry MX Key Switch
Keystroke feedback: tactile
Force required: 45g
Hint: The brown switch provides tactile feedback. This means you’ll feel a slight bump when you actuate the switch, but you won’t hear an audible key click as you would with the blue switch. This makes the brown switches a good middle ground between the blue and black switches.